19 de dezembro de 2012

twenty seven for seven.

remember that night?
I made you a Christmas tree out of green peppers and filled it with soybeans. With the red peppers I made the presents around the tree. I surrounded it all with pasta that you love so much only because I wanted you to find a way out of that heavy sadness that was hanging on your shoulders.
after, I gave you cigarettes and I took you to a bar where I constantly talked in monologues for hours, I needed to keep you distracted from your own grief. Then, we went home, side by side, and I decided we needed to stay up all night because I was sure that if you'd went to bed alone you'd never be able to get good sleep when you deserved it so badly.
I putted you up to see two awfully romantic movies because, although your pain and all your steins I didn't want you to stop believing in love. I needed to show you some way that there is always other way around life. I made you stay awake through those movies because I didn't want you to fall asleep going over all the reasons you had to give up on love. You cannot do that. Love is something everyone deserves but you, from all I know,  are the one who most needs it.
you just started crying your heart out after the end,  I let you because I knew you needed it and I knew that with me you'd feel like you could. I came here and I wrote this down because I wanted to be able to show you later some proof of the existence of love.

I was feeling crappy, I'd been depressed for weeks trying to figure out what the hell was I doing there, I was feeling grumpy, and lonely, and ugly, and undesirable but still, because I love(d) you, I putted it all away and took my time to caress you once I knew it was the first time some man had actually broke your heart apart.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

amanhã talvez não